This is AMAZING!!!!! A stand alone meal that really has it all. Loads of flavor and a taste that will make you forget the bread!
- Green Cabbage – 1/2 head
- Pastrami or Corned Beef – 1 pound
- Swiss cheese – 1/2 pound of really good imported cheese
- Mayonnaise – 12 ounces, I prefer home made. Here’s the best Mayo.
- Dill pickles – 1/2 cup, chopped
- Bragg’s apple cider vinegar – 2 tsp
- Stevia sweetener – 1/2 to 1 tsp
- Cut the core out of the cabbage and cut the cabbage in half lengthwise.
- Julienne cut the cabbage into 1/4 inch thick strips.
- Cut the Pastrami or Corned beef into 1/4 inch strips as well.
- Cut the Swiss cheese the same way, into 1/4 inch strips (or any way you like)
- Dice up the dill pickles. (more if needed, I love them!)
- In a small mixing bowl, add the mayo, Bragg’s apple cider vinegar, sweetener, and the dill pickles and mix well.
- In a REALLY large mixing bowl, add in about half the cabbage and mix with half the mayo mixture.
- Add the remaining cabbage and mayo and incorporate all together. Add whatever you think you need to make it the consistency you like.
- This will keep in the refrigerator for 2-3 days