WOW! 3 ingredients and this will fix anyone’s sweet tooth! Rich, decadent and super simple.
- Coconut Oil – 1 cup
- Cacao Powder – 1 cup
- Honey – 1/2 cup, Local, Clover or Melaleuca
- Lightly grease a 9×9 glass baking dish. I use real grass fed butter!
- In a food processor mix coconut oil and cocoa powder until fully incorporated.
- Add honey and mix again until fully incorporated.
- Pour mixture into pan.
- Set in refrigerator for 1-2 hours. Cut and serve. Keep refrigerated.
- *****Tip***** You can also add some of your favorite nuts like almonds, walnuts, pecans, pistachios or macadamia nuts.