This little “pseudo” grain is super delicious and packed with nutrition! Super fast and extremely flavorful for everyone on the go. Try it with these ingredients and I think you won’t eat it any other way!
- Quinoa – 1-2 cups
- Red Onion – 1/2 chopped
- Roma Tomato – 1-2, chopped with seeds removed (I love roma tomato just take out the inside and chop the meat)
- Cilantro – 1 bunch chopped
- Lime – 1, juiced
- Jalapeno – 1, seeded and the white ribs removed, finely minced
- ***Adjust the ingredients to your taste. I always like more cilantro and lime!
- Cook Quinoa as directed. Don’t over cook it. You can tell when it is done when the little green sprouts emerge.
- Transfer to a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients, gently combining.
- I like to add a little butter now as well.