- Avocado – 1, mashed
- Bacon – 2 slices cooked and chopped
- Egg yolks – 3 (6 eggs total), hard boiled and mashed
- Red onion – 1 Tbls, diced
- Cilantro – 1 tsp, finely chopped
- Lime juice fresh – 1 Tbls
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Cook and peel the eggs. Put the yolks in a bowl and reserve the white halves.
- Mix all ingredients (except bacon) with the egg yolks and spoon into empty egg white halves.
- Sprinkle with chili powder or paprika and bacon pieces.
- Makes 6 Deviled Avocado Eggs.