3 whole bell peppers, any color you like
2 cups tomato, sliced thin
½ cup red onion, thinly sliced
1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
1 Tbsp Sea salt
1. Grill the bell peppers until blackened and skins can be easily removed.
2. Remove seeds, skins, and inner webbing.
3. Slice the cooked peppers into thin slices.
4. Add pepper slices, tomatoes, and red onion to a bowl.
5. Drizzle extra virgin olive oil on top.
6. Add a few splashes of red wine vinegar.
7. Add Sea salt to taste (a fair amount will be needed).
Inspired by Primal Palate