1 lb boneless chicken thighs
½ teaspoon salt
Freshly ground black pepper
1 Tbsp coconut oil
1 small onion, chopped
1-2 Tbsp Thai curry paste (any color)
1 cup full-fat coconut milk
2 cups roasted sweet potato or squash
Mixed vegetables of choice
½ cup fresh basil, thinly sliced
2 Tbsp apple juice (optional)
- Cut chicken into medium-sized chunks, and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, add coconut oil, and brown chicken. Set chicken aside.
- Add onion to the pan, and saute until translucent. Return the chicken to the pan, add curry to taste, and stir-fry until aromatic.
- Add coconut milk and vegetables, squash, and apple juice (if using).
- Place on high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce to medium-low and simmer for 1 minute.
- Add the basil and serve over zoodles or in a lettuce wrap. Enjoy!