½ cup coconut flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/3 cup honey or maple syrup
½ cup coconut oil
¾ cup coconut milk
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Prepare a muffin pan by coating each cup with coconut oil or lining with muffin wrappers.
3. Combine dry ingredients (flour, salt, baking powder) in a medium bowl with a whisk or spatula. Create a well or hole in the middle for the wet ingredients.
4. Add honey, oil, eggs, and coconut milk and stir into the dry ingredients until just combined.
5. Pour batter into each of the 12 muffin cups, filling each about 2/3 full.
6. Cook for 22-25 minutes, until tops spring back when touched.
7. Serve warm. Can freeze extras – freeze in a single layer until frozen, then store in a sealed Ziplock or container for up to 3 months.
Serves 12 muffins
Inspired by Whole Food for 7