Great English muffins! You can also add other seasonings or vegetables for a different flavor. I love to add Green Chilies to add a different flavor. Wonderful! These are also awesome when made with herbs like rosemary as well. These No-grain English muffins are excellent for making sandwiches! Enjoy!
- 1 1/2 cups of Almond Flour
- 6 Eggs (beaten)
- 6 Tbsp. / 3 ounces melted Butter (Grass-fed)
- 1 Tbsp. of Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tbsp. of Sea Salt
DIRECTIONS & PREPARATIONS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, stir together all ingredients until thoroughly mixed.
- Grease the muffin rings. Place the rings on a cooking sheet lined with parchment paper or use a silicon baking mat.
- Sprinkle a little almond flour on the mat inside of each ring. Fill each ring with the muffin batter.
- Bake the muffins for 20 minutes or until they are lightly browned on the top, watching carefully so they do not burn.
- Allow the muffins to cool for several minutes on the sheet. Once they are firm, use a thin spatula to move the muffins onto a cooling cloth or rack and remove the rings.
- When ready to serve, fork-split the muffins, butter and lightly brown the inside in a saute pan or toast in a toaster oven and then butter, if desired.
- Makes 6 muffins.