If you love a Reuben sandwich as much as I do, you will love this slaw! Everything you could always want in a great Reuben sandwich without the bread! This is so easy and tasty, it will surely satisfy anyone’s craving for this classic sandwich and will quickly become a family favorite.
- Half head of Green Cabbage
- 1 Pound Pastrami or Corned Beef
- 1/2 Pound of Imported Swiss Cheese
- 12 Ounces Avocado Oil Mayo
- 1/2 cup Dill Pickles (No Sugar)
- 2 tsp. Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener (or stevia)
DIRECTIONS & PREPARATIONS
- Take the half head of cabbage and cut the end off, take the core out, and cut the cabbage in half lengthwise.
- Julienne Cut the cabbage into roughly 1/4 inch thick strips. (Like Ribbons)
- Take the Pastrami or Corned Beef and cut that into roughly 1/4 inch strips too.
- Cut the Swiss Cheese into roughly 1/4 inch strips as well.
- Dice up some Dill Pickles.
- In a small mixing bowl, add the Avocado Oil Mayo, Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar, Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener, and the Dill Pickles and mix well.
- In a REALLY large mixing bowl, add in about half of the cabbage mixture first, and mix that with half of the Mayo mixture.
- Then add the remaining halves and incorporate that all together.
- Serve either right away, or store in the fridge for up to 2-3 days.