1 ½ cups rolled oats
1/3 cup buckwheat groats
¼ cup chia seeds
¼ cup sunflower seeds
1 teaspoon sea salt
½ cup maple syrup, honey or brown rice syrup, or to taste
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
1/3 cup quinoa (any color)
¼ cup flax seeds
½ cup chopped raw almonds
¼ cup pumpkin seeds
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
¼ cup date or coconut sugar
¾ cup dried fruit of choice (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine all ingredients except fruit and dried coconut.
- Spread the mixture out in a thin, even layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then remove from oven and stir to distribute any browning.
- Place back in the oven for an additional 10 minutes. Remove and stir in fruit and coconut.
- Bake for an additional 8 to 10 minutes longer or until the mixture is a deep golden brown.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Inspired by pccmarkets.com