A very tasty and creamy treat! A healthy substitute for chocolate pudding or any dessert. Be careful and not eat too much, it is so delicious!
- 2 medium Sweet Potatoes (1/2 lb. total)
- 1/4 cup Cacao Powder
- 1/4 cup full fat Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 tsp. Sea Salt
- Optional: Add some Orange Extract or Orange Olive Oil for additional flavor.
DIRECTIONS & PREPARATIONS
- Bake the sweet potatoes and let them cool, then peel.
- Place the sweet potato flesh in a blender with the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve on its own or chill it first.
Makes 3-4 servings.
*******Also, you can make whipped cream out of our full fat coconut cream and top this pudding with the rich, creamy and thick topping!!!!