This is a terrific way to eat your salad and veggies! I like eating this as soon as the vegetables come out of the oven. I also like a little more lime juice and garlic!!! Mmmmmmm
Preparation & Directions
1. Preheat. Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C
2. Combine. In a large bowl, mix the butternut squash, bell pepper, Brussels sprouts, dried oregano, salt, pepper, and olive oil until the veggies are evenly coated.
3. Roast. Pour the vegetables onto a baking sheet in one even layer and roast for 40 minutes.
4. Dressing Preparation. To make the dressing, place the avocado, garlic, lime juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a blender or food processor and blend until the mixture is light and creamy.
5. Assemble and serve. To assemble the salad, place a handful of mixed greens on a plate and top with the roasted veggies. Spoon on the Avocado Dressing and serve!
Recipes to enhance your health & keep you looking & feeling your best.