DIRECTIONS & PREPARATIONS
Unbelievably decadent fudge. The simplest and most delicious dessert ever!
directions & Preparations
1. Lightly grease (butter, coconut oil) bottom and sides of 9x9 inch baking dish. Please use glass!
2. Use food processor and mix coconut oil and cacao powder until fully incorporated.
3. Add honey and mix until fully incorporated.
4. Pour into the greased pan.
5. Set in fridge for 1-2 hours. Cut & serve. Keep refrigerated
Delicious!!!!!! Thanks Karen!!!!!
Thank you Bridget for sharing this awesome recipe with us! This is a great treat!
This is so easy and anytime you want to make a quick treat for friends or family, this is just right.
Preparation & Directions
1. Combine. Mix all of the above ingredients together.
2. Chill. Pour into an 8x8 pan and chill.
3. Serve. Slice and serve cold.
These are awesome, easy snacks and a great dessert. The secret behind these delicious brownies is a nutritional superfood powerhouse........Sweet Potatoes!
Preparation & Directions
1. Heat and Schmear. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Schmear baking pan (8x8) with coconut oil.
2. Cook Potatoes. Cover sweet potatoes with water in a small sauce pan. Bring to a boil. Cover and turn off heat. Let stand 12 minutes. Mash and use 1 cup of sweet potatoes. Let cool before mixing in.
3. Mix. Whisk (or electric mixer) together the eggs, syrup, and coconut oil (wet ingredients) until well combined.
4. Combine and mix. In a separate bowl, combine almond meal, cacao powder, and baking powder (dry ingredients). Combine into the wet ingredients. Fold in the sweet potato. You can add pecans, walnuts or almonds at this point if you like.
5. Pour and Bake. Pour brownie batter into baking pan and bake for 30 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
This is an awesome and easy to make dip. Lentils are high in protein, vitamins, and minerals as well as both soluble and insoluble fiber. Sesame seeds, the main ingredient in tahini, are an excellent source of calcium. This hummus is a healthy, satisfying snack that can be enjoyed anytime with cut vegetables like celery, carrots, cucumbers, jicama or any other of your favorite veggies.
2 Tbsp. extra-virgin Olive oil
2 Tbsp. Tahini
4 Tbsp. freshly squeezed Lemon juice
2 cups cooked Lentils
1 Tbsp. Celtic Sea Salt
Lemon pepper or Black pepper to taste
2 cloves Garlic
½ - ¼ tsp. Cayenne pepper
preparation & directions
1. Cook your Lentils. Cook 2 cups of Lentils as directed and drain.
2. Combine and Blend. Combine the Olive Oil, Tahini, Lemon Juice, Garlic, and Lentils in a blender or food processor. You may need to add more oil(or if it is too thick a little chicken stock) at this point to make it the consistency you like. Always taste and adjust flavors like more lemon juice or garlic.
3. Add other ingredients. Now add your Salt, Pepper (I always prefer fresh ground), and Cayenne Pepper. Blend thoroughly.
4. Plate and serve. Transfer to a plate or bowl and drizzle with Olive Oil. You can also add a few lentils on top, paprika for color, curry powder or parsley.
Recipes to enhance your health & keep you looking & feeling your best.