directions and preparations
Combine all ingredients in a container with a lid. Shake until combined. Or, combine all ingredients in a food processor and mix thoroughly.
Tabbouleh is an Arab salad traditionally made from cracked wheat. This recipe however is made from cauliflower and it is FANTASTIC! Thank you Bridget! This version has all the other yummy ingredients you would expect and you can vary the portions to your liking. Enjoy with vegetable, brown rice crackers, or just by itself as a side dish. Thanks to Bridget for this awesome dish!!!!!
Mix and Enjoy!!!!
This is a terrific way to eat your salad and veggies! I like eating this as soon as the vegetables come out of the oven. I also like a little more lime juice and garlic!!! Mmmmmmm
Preparation & Directions
1. Preheat. Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C
2. Combine. In a large bowl, mix the butternut squash, bell pepper, Brussels sprouts, dried oregano, salt, pepper, and olive oil until the veggies are evenly coated.
3. Roast. Pour the vegetables onto a baking sheet in one even layer and roast for 40 minutes.
4. Dressing Preparation. To make the dressing, place the avocado, garlic, lime juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a blender or food processor and blend until the mixture is light and creamy.
5. Assemble and serve. To assemble the salad, place a handful of mixed greens on a plate and top with the roasted veggies. Spoon on the Avocado Dressing and serve!
Recipes to enhance your health & keep you looking & feeling your best.